Highland Breaks in Wester Ross
For futher information
or bookings please contact :
If checking last
call on these numbers:
If enquiring about 'Muirdean' availability please call or email
We offer four self-catering apartments set on a beautiful coastline, pocketed by white sandy beaches and surrounded by the stunning scenery of Wester Ross.
These apartments have uninterrupted panoramic views across Gruinard Bay towards the Dundonnell Mountains, An Teallach Range and Beinn Ghobhlach.
If you are lucky, you can see dolphins, whales, sea eagles, golden eagles and many other examples of secretive highland wildlife within a short distance of Laide.
Short breaks are available, and Muirdean is open all year round, offering winter holidays and short breaks.
• NTS Inverewe scenic gardens, 11 miles
• Gairloch Leisure centre in Gairloch, offering a wide range of activities
• Poolewe swimming pool.
• Golf course in Gairloch.
• Aultbea 3 miles, with shop & restaurant.
• Laide shop, post office & petrol station.
• Hotel & bar 2 miles away.
• Several safe sandy beaches close by.
• Superb hill & mountain walks available close by.
• Trout fishing in hill lochs.
• Small jetty near house.
Each apartment is individually styled.
The views are ever changing during the day, and at night you get to see the most amazing starry skies.
As a family owned business we have been providing high quality, self-catering accommodation for many years. You can be sure we have the expertise to ensure you have an unforgettable holiday experience.
• Parking is available at each property.
• All bed linen provided, included in rent.
• Towels available at £5.00 per person
• Cots and high chairs are available on request, at no extra cost.
• In order to keep rental costs down and reduce wastage, electricity is charged extra to rent, at current rates.
• One small pet allowed at a charge of £25, but must be kept under control at all times and not allowed on the furniture.
If no one is around when you arrive, we shall leave the key in the door. If you plan to arrive after 8.00pm, please call us.
View from 'Kildonan' lounge window showing a nosy visitor
Nightly rate is £70.00 per night.